A St Maarten – St Martin Cruise – Paradise Found
First, let’s take a look at arriving in St Maarten…
Cruising to the Caribbean on Royal Caribbean? Celebrity? Carnival?, then you will stop in St Maarten.
In Port For One Day?
How Much Can You Really do in One Day?
Let us show you how to maximize your day!
I know that many of you reading this will be booked on, or contemplating, a cruise to the Caribbean; and chances are that one of your ports of call will be St. Maarten.
I also know that, whatever you do, you will fall in love with St. Maarten and likely come back here on vacation to have more than just a few hours to sample eveything St. Maarten/ St. Martin has to offer.
So, what can you fit into one day that will ensure you sample enough of what’s on offer? Not an easy task with somewhere as diverse and exciting as St. Maarten/ St. Martin!
There are so many options! - but we can help you make the decision process easier. From the moment you get on the ship you will be bombarded with options for eveything for every port – BUT! what they don’t tell you is that EVERYTHING they tell you to do is paid to tell you that. NOT that this is a bad thing, on the contrary, they will not recommend anything that is not beneficial to their cruisers – plus they will back up those recommendations with guarantees.
However, we can give you the locals inside scoop on what is available and how to get it in advance so you are ahead of the crowd and will be doing exactly what you want on the day.
- Which is the best beach?
- Is there traffic?
- What to do if the weather isn’t great (yeah, right!……ok, it does happen.)
- What tours are available?
- How do I get the best deals?
- What’s good for a family to do?
- What if I want adventure?
- Where is the nude beach?
- What if I just want a great lunch at a sports bar while the wife goes shopping?
- Where can I send my husband if I want to go shopping?
- Where can I go shopping quickly before we head to the beach?
- How much should I pay for a beach chair and umbrella?
FINALLY – I spent more than I thought on the cruise – where can I get a bunch of discount coupons to make it less painful on my credit card?